26.2.13 DIY PARADISE MOTEL

Images Tamara Maynes

Hello!!!! I am making a super quick stop in today to say hi. Things have been quite crazy in the studio, I had my first day off a couple of days ago after four weeks of 15hr days and one 20hr day... yes that's right I went to bed for a whole four hours! So you see you must forgive me for deserting my daily posts. I will be back very very soon but wanted to tell you about my new DIY modern lighting project - the Paradise Motel, which is now available as a template download at The Six Week Boutique!! I designed, made and photographed it well over a year ago and it's been waiting super patiently in the wings to make it's debut. It's super simple, involves some timber, a drill, a string of fairy lights and my template...


1 comment:

  1. nice to have you back, even if briefly! this looks fun!

    ReplyDelete